Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Beauty Journey - Huge Pores & Dry Patches

Hola mis Chicas bellas!  So I've decided to take you on my new beauty journey. Two weeks ago, I decided to tackle 2 annoying skin issues that I've been dealing with for a while now.  GINORMOUS pores and dry patches.  *embarrassed*  At least I know I'm not the only one in the world who has to deal with these uglies. :P


After stopping by to say hi to my friend Erica over at the MAC counter.. I went over to the Clinique counter and explained to them my 2 major skin problems.  They suggested I try their Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief ($34) for my dry patches.  It promises to hydrate skin for a full 24 hours.  Next they suggested I try their new Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum ($39.50) for my HUGE pores.  It promises to make pores look 58% smaller in 2 weeks.  (0.0)!


It's now 2 weeks later ... and at first (looking at myself in the mirror) I didn't see a real big change in my skin... but after looking at my before and after pictures... I can definitely see an improvement!!  Wow!  So I guess I'll continue using these products and give an update in another 2 weeks.  :)




BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:




*This blog is intended to be viewed within www.VisualeyesDesigns.com website.  Please click on website link to view full website!  :)





3 comments:

  1. It really does look like it's making a difference. I might look into buying these products because I've been having major issues with dryness recently. I'm thinking it's just the winter weather but it's really been bothering me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I can seeeee the difference! I need a skincare routine, a better one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skin looks awesome! I just got into a new skincare regiment too :)

    ReplyDelete