Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Handmade Nail Polish

As some of you may already know, I don't normally do nail polish reviews.  However, I fell in love with this handmade nail polish that I just HAD to share it with everyone!

Last week I purchased "You're My Cuppy Cake" nail polish from Wonder Beauty Products on Etsy.  I haven't seen this color/glitter mixture in any beauty stores... unless I wasn't looking hard enough.  Either way, it caught my eye and I just HAD to have it.  I received it within a matter of a few days!  I was pleased to see the beautiful packaging..

Loved...:
- ..the easy access to the nail polish with all the glitter goodness!
- ..the balanced amount of different sizes of glitter
- ..the extra clear enamel, which you can use as a top coat or to tone done the base color of the nail polish.

Not so much...:
- ..the really strong fumes (I have a head cold and let's just say it cleared it up with one sniff!)





I can't wait to buy my next handmade nail polish from her!  The next one I'm eyeing is her "Strawberry Shortcake".









*This blog is intended to be viewed within www.VisualeyesDesigns.com website.  Please click on website link to view full website!  :)




2 comments:

  1. Awesome thank-you for sharing this with me. Your manicure looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand one thing, is the actual nail polish in the small container and they send you a clear top as well?

    ReplyDelete