Friday, November 25, 2011

Quick Product Review - Mega Shine Nail Polish


I don't normally do reviews on nail polishes.. however, I'm so disappointed with this product .. that I just HAD to.  I had read another product review from one of our wonderful bloggers.. which convinced me to spend $7.59 (+ tax) on this nail polish.

It states it will dry in 60 seconds - FALSE.. I waited a couple of minutes before I did anything and I got smudges (with ONE coat applied).

It states it has a Micro-Diamond formula that add mirror and shine - EH.. Looked the same to me compared to the original nail polish coat.

It states it will keep manicures beautiful up to 10 days - BLAH.. I'm returning it today so this part I won't know if it's true or not.




*lol*  Thank you for letting me vent.  :)  I feel better now.






*This blog is intended to be viewed within www.VisualeyesDesigns.com website.  Please click on website link to view full website!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment